Product and market disruptions coming from every direction continue to hit one industry after another. What sets successful companies apart—what allows them to grow by quickly adapting to new environments rather than scrambling to catch up—is a distinctive and robust go-to-market system.
Every company has a process for going to market, of course. But go-to-market functions, such as sales, marketing, and product management, tend to be isolated from changes in the marketplace, from their own company’s strategic priorities, even from each other.
Gershon South Africa helps organisations build powerful, integrated go-to-market systems. We think of an effective go-to-market system as the missing link between a company’s strategies—its decisions about where to compete and how to win—and the exceptional customer experiences that are the ultimate path to success.
Such expert focus, when contracted in: enables a company to identify attractive target customers and design value propositions tailored to those customers’ needs and to the company’s strengths taking into full consideration the market’s terrain.
Reasons why organisations continue to seek our Go-To-Market strategy input:
- Reduce costs associated with failed product/project launches
- Enhance the organisation or product’s cultural agility
- Ensure effective customer experience: a firm thumb on the market’s pulse
- Ensure a successful product launch in sync with the market terrain
- Reduce time to market: a collaborative focus creates a “simulated environment”
- Increase ability to adapt to change: identifying and navigating barriers to entry
- Manage innovations challenges: an acclimatised glove-fit model pre-roll-out is key.
- Ensure regulatory compliance: inclining a keen ear to stakeholder expectations.
- Avoid the wrong path: pacing product launches on par with trends/best practices.
- Establish path for growth: an elevated view is a pre-requisite ahead of launching.
- Clarify plan and direction for all: collaborative call to action internal and/or external